Luraco Irobotics 7 Review
The Luraco iRobotics i7 chair is one seriously sexy massage chair, and it commands a rather high price as well! So, is it worth that price, or would you be best off picking up one of the other offerings on the market? Well, that is what we are going to take a little peek at on this page! Strap in!
With a price point this high, you may already have guessed that the Luraco iRobotics i7 chair is absolutely teeming with features. Now, it is going to be impossible to cover absolutely every feature in this section (I am still tinkering around with the chair myself, if I am going to be completely honest), but we will try to get through as many of those features as possible:
- Remote control: owners of the Luraco iRobotics i7 will be pleased to know that the remote control it comes equipped with is one of the ‘best’ in the industry. This patented remote control has been designed with ‘smartphone technology’ in mind. This, basically, means that it is touch-screen controlled. I must admit, this is something that I absolutely love. There are too many massage chairs on the market which have absolutely abysmal controllers. They either do not allow you to control all that much, or the ones that do tend to be rather bulky. Not good when you are trying to relax! The Luraco iRobotics i7 has touch screen technology. It is so incredibly intuitive. You will be able to change between modes with no more than a couple of clicks of your fingers.
- More massage modes than you can shake a stick at (seriously). There are nine programs built into the machine. This includes everything from a quick massage, to a Swedish massage, and even a Shiatsu massage. Of course, you do not have to stick to one of the pre-defined programs. You can just hit the button on your remote application and have complete control over the unit on your own!
- Massage chairs are notoriously loud. This is why you should be pleased that the Luraco iRobotics 7 has inbuilt noise reduction technology. You will be able to enjoy the relaxing nature of a massage without that piercing whirring sound in your ear which, of course, takes away from the whole experience.
- Body heat: there are five heating elements built into the unit. They will heat your back, feet, and your seat. You, once again, have complete control over this. It is one of the best heating systems on the market right now. You are going to feel more comfortable than ever.
- Zero gravity mode: this is, of course, a feature which is very common with massage chairs at the moment. It will provide you with a ridiculously comfortable experience and reduce pressure on your spine. You will not get an experience like this going to a professional! Only a massage chair can provide you with the zero gravity position.
- Mechanical foot massage: your feet need some love from time to time too! My list of the best foot massager of 2017 is nothing compared to what you can get from this chair.
- Body scan technology: it will completely scan your body, just to ensure that you have the optimum massage given.
- The massage technology is delivered by a combination of rollers and airbags (of which there are eighty different airbags on the unit). This ensures that every inch of the Luraco iRobotics i7 is delivering the best massage possible at all times.
- In built MP3 player means that you will be able to plug in your favorite music, kick back and relax.
- The material is a combination of leather and synthetic leather. This results in a fantastic-looking chair which would not look out of place in any living room. This is one of the main reasons as to why I recommend Luraco chairs all the time. This is a company that truly understands how to build something which looks absolutely fantastic whilst still being functional.
How well built is Luraco Irobotics 7?
This chair was built in the USA. This means that you can be sure that it has been constructed only from the highest quality parts (there are actually very few chairs on the market which are completely built in the USA at the moment)
Every inch of the chair feels drastically comfortable, and you do not have to worry about the motors powering those rollers from dying any time soon. Of course, Luraco do give you a pretty decent warranty with the machine, so on the rare chance that you do have an issue with it, the company will be more than happy to help you out. In fact, this is one of only a few massage chairs on the market nowadays who will be more than happy to provide you with a warranty for commercial use (up to one year). However, if you are using it in the comfort of your own home, you will have a fairly extensive warranty (covered up to three years for part replacement)
How great is the massage?
This unit offers one of the best massages that you will ever get. Each and every massage roller (and other technology) on this beast has been carefully designed to ensure that it provides the best massage possible. If you sit on this chair, you are going to love it. Remember, you are going to want to play around with the settings in order to ensure that you have the best massage possible.
Honestly, before I wrote this review, I read a number of other reviews about the Luraco iRobotics 7 (I really love to hear what other people say), and none of them had a bad word to say about it. In fact, everybody seemed to love it.
In my opinion, if you are in the market for a high-quality massage chair which really packs a punch, then you will not go wrong with the Luraco iRobotics 7. It is a ‘must buy’ (although you will, of course, need to have a decent amount of cash to purchase it. Although, I must say that every penny you spend on it will be worth it!
Luraco IRobotics7 Rating:
|Feature:||(5 / 5)|
|Ease of Use:||(5 / 5)|
|Price to Value:||(5 / 5)|